Internship – Marketing and Promotions
Exciting Internship Opportunities with the Western Mass Pioneers! Come be a part of the TEAM!
Marketing and Promotions is a critical part of ANY franchise and it is no different with us. We are looking for energetic individuals with a passion for the game of soccer.
Interns Responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with a team of interns
- Assist with creating a Street Team
- Visit local schools/businesses to promote weekly games
- Make weekly flyers to promote games
- Game day promotions with T-Shirts and Mini Ball Toss
- Assist with our Mascot, Foxy
- Create new promotions and execute the creation
- Organize weekly email promotions/Group Sales
- Assist Sponsors with Game day Promotions
Responsibilities are not just limited to the above duties. Be
creative and make your mark.
Interns report to the Director of Operations.
If interested, please send a resume or a letter of interest to
email@example.com or fax to 413-583-8192.