Internship – Media Relations
Exciting Internship Opportunities with the Western Mass Pioneers Soccer Club! Come be a part of the TEAM!
The Media Relationship is a crucial aspect to “get the buzz out” to the masses.
Media Relations Intern is responsible for the following duties:
- Press Releases, Pre and Post Game
- Calling in scores and highlights to local print and TV mediums
- Giving appropriate highlights/press releases to our website administrator
- Working with Website Administrators to keep content fresh
- Assist with game day script and announcements
- Tip of the Week for local papers
- Contacting and creating relationships with new mediums
Responsibilities are not just limited to the above duties. Be creative and make your mark.
Interns report to the Director of Operations.
If interested, please send a resume or a letter of interest to email@example.com or fax to 413-583-8192.