Internship – Merchandise and Concessions
Exciting Internship Opportunities with the Western Mass Pioneers Soccer Club! Come be a part of the TEAM!
Merchandising and Concession sales are an important aspect of the game-day experience.
Merchandise and Concessions Intern is responsible for the following duties:
- Be positive and project a winning attitude at all times
- Promote the “Back of the Net” soccer shop
- Inventory Back of the Net Soccer Shop and Concessions
- Sell Merchandise and Concessions
- Be creative and ask customers what new and different items they would want
- Keep a neat and organized display
- Reconcile sales at conclusion of game
- Be involved in “Hawking” merchandise and concessions
Responsibilities are not just limited to the above duties. Be creative and ask questions.
Interns report to the Director of Operations.
If interested, please send a resume or a letter of interest to email@example.com or fax to 413-583-8192.