Internship – Operations
Exciting Internship Opportunities with the Western Mass Pioneers Soccer Club! Come be a part of the TEAM!
Game Operations puts all the pieces together to show a quality
product. One will enjoy how the game is executed.
Game Operations Intern is responsible for the following duties:
- Assist with Merchandise Sales
- Assist with General Office work
- Assist with Pre-game set up
- Assist with League Statistic Sheet
- Assist with game-day promotions
- Assist with Game Script and Announcements
- Assist with Half-time activities
- Assist with Post-game breakdown
- Assist with all operational functions for the Game-day
Responsibilities are not just limited to the above duties. Work
hard and leave your impression.
Interns report to the Director of Operations.
If interested, please send a resume or a letter of interest to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 413-583-8192.