Overview of Intern Opportunities
- To offer Sports Management, Business Management or Sports and Leisure Studies students with experiences in the day to day operations of a Soccer Team
- To provide interns with a well rounded comprehensive experience to prepare them for future careers in a Sports Management field
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work in a group setting with other interns
Students need to commit to a 15-20 week, 15-20 hours per week seasonal
Internship from April – August. Hours include Game day activities
General Interns will work in different departments including, but not limited to, the following: Stadium Operations, Sales and Marketing, Public Relations, General Office Duties, Database Management, Promotions, Merchandise Sales, Concessions, Video Production and Event Planning
Concentrated Interns may request a specific area of interest
- Valuable real life experience with a Sports Franchise
- Potential to earn commissions on Sponsorship
- Develop contacts in the professional sports community
- The Western Mass Pioneers is a member of the United Soccer Leagues (USL). Western Mass were founded in 1998, captured a National Title in 1999 and were National Runner-ups in 2005. The Pioneers plays their home games at Lusitano Stadium, the only soccer specific venue in Massachusetts and boasts one of the largest fan bases in the league.
If interested, please send a resume or letter of interest to email@example.com or fax to (413) 583-8192.